Sunday, May 1, 2011

Today, I feel..

bummed! I start my new job tomorrow. I should be super excited, I would be super excited... if I knew it wouldn't keep me from my kids. Like really, I hated my old job. I hated the constant changes, busyness, irate customers, explain the same thing over and over again.. lol but one thing that I LOVED was my schedule! 8:00-2:30 Monday through Friday. Now that I'm an assistant manager at a fun cute little store, my hours are weekends and some nights.. boo! I will have to see how it goes.

The one thing that's nice is that opening shifts are at 9:30 in the morning so that's kind of nice! I'm trying to just plan out some stuff to keep kids occupied when I'm not there. I will just miss them on nights I have to close. Well, I better finish the last of the cleaning since I won't have time tomorrow before the kids get home!

1 comments:

Crafty and Classy said...

I really love your blog, keep it going! : ) I have found that blogging about being a single mom has opened new doors for me and has allowed me to connect with other single moms. Your kids are really adorable!
XOXO Crystal Lynn
Super Single Mom and Her Side Kids
http://www.ssmandhersidekids.blogspot.com

Post a Comment