Monday, May 9, 2011

Me! Me! Monday!

A "Getting to Know You" Survey
Created by mrsbaer and taken 56354 times on Bzoink
The Basics
Name:: Jessica
Birthdate:: September 15th 1988
Birthplace:: Tucson, AZ
Current Location:: Home :)
Eye Color:: Brown
Hair Color:: Brown
Height:: 5'4"
Your webpage:: You're on it!
Are you taken?: No
Are you a virgin?: haha born again
How many & what kind of pets do you have?: one dog, Ben ♥
What's your job?: Assistant Manager
What's your Dream Job?: Stay at home mom
Who is your best friend?: My kidlets
What instruments do you play?: None
What are your hobbies?: Blogging
What are your goals?: Get a better paying job, Buy a new car within the year, Buy a house in 5 years
Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump?: No..
What kind of books and/or magazines do you read?: Gossip Magazines are the best!
How would do describe yourself?: Bubbly, Cheery, definitely hiding pain
What is a topic you wish you knew more about?: Geography in general lol
What do you daydream about?: A whole family
What are your religious/spiritual beliefs?: I'm Catholic so... what do you think?
List 3 Things You Would Change About Yourself:
One:: My insecurity
Two:: My jealousy
Three:: My inability to let things go
Either / Or
Shy or Outgoing?: both
Spender or Saver?: spender
Truth or Dare?: truth
Books or Movies?: movies
Romantic Comedy or Action Adventure?: romantic comedy
Cats or Dogs?: dogs
Mountain or Beach?: beach
Sweet or Salty?: sweet
Do You...
Smoke?: no
Drink?: socially
Get annoyed easily?: yes
Like to travel?: yes!
Like to drive fast?: lol yeah
Sing well?: my skills are amazing I practice every morning!
Want kids?: I'm going to say yes lol
-----What would you name a boy?: Bradley
-----What would you name a girl?: Kailey
Have You Ever...
Performed on stage? In what?: lots of times.. dance, cheer, talent shows..
Been in a car accident?: lol little ones nothing major
Been out of the country? Where?: Does Mexico count?
What Is...
The last CD you bought?: what the hell is a cd? :) Last itunes song would be Forget You
The last movie you saw in the theater?: Unknown it was a good movie :)
The last movie you rented?: The Switch.. never watched it though
Your greatest fear?: My kids going down the wrong path
Your greatest strength?: My ability to hide how I really feel lol
Your greatest weakness?: I'm impatient
Your happiest memory?: I have many... I'll blog about some later
Your Favorite...
Movie:: Twilight Saga, baby mama, date night
TV Show:: OLTL, CSI Miami, Desperate Housewives
Actor:: Mark Wahlberg, the white guy from unstopable
Actress:: Tina Fey
Food:: WWIIIINNGGGSSS!!!!
Drink:: Dr Pepper/ Mr Pibb
Color:: Pink
Scent:: Vanilla is always a good one :)
Season & WHY:: Fall, bc it's nice and cool
Day of the week & WHY:: Everyday because it means I'm alive
Store:: Ross
Quote:: If you knew me yesterday, please do not think that I am the same person you are meeting today. I have experienced more of life. I have encountered new depths in those I love. I have suffered. I have prayed, and I am different.
What Do You Think About...
Abortion:: Sad.
Homosexuality:: I'm good with it.. I love my homo friends! :)
God:: I'm hoping he has a plan for me
Jesus:: I'm glad he sacrificed himself for me
Satan:: He's a pret-ty scary dude
Heaven:: I hope I get to go there
Hell:: what the hell?
Miracles:: I wish for one everyday
Astrology:: Virgo...
War:: Is scary
Ghosts:: creep me out
Reincarnation:: I hope I come back as a princess
Karma:: will get back at him
Luck:: only gets you so far
Aliens:: are green :)
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

0 comments:

Post a Comment