Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Turtle Cupcakes

I would just like to state before rambling that I am a terrible baker when it comes to cooking from scratch. It doesn't matter that I follow the directions, anything from scratch comes out God awful! lol So, when I saw a recipe on FoodBuzz.com for Turtle Cupcakes, I fell in LOVE with the idea, but the fact that the recipe was from scratch just tore me down.. I sat here thinking, you can do it! Really, no I can't. So I did what any mom would do and made box cupcakes! I stuck the turtle in the middle once done and poured on the chocolate and caramel syrup onto the cupcake and icing. mmmmmm.... these cupcakes were AMAZING!!!! Here's some pics of my delicious cupcakes whether I cheated or not!

Before icing, but after I stuck the candy in :)

and after all the good fattening stuff was added! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment